Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sorry i have not been posting on my blog recently but i am just getting ideas so now i am going to be putting on the latest clothes and den items now and i am going to start a new travel journal and the character in my travel journal is going to be Soren  a eagle so if you want Soren to go to places tell me and i will have him go! so with today's updates! new item  phantom (Epic Wonders) here are also some stuff i have seen today in animal jam! 1. here is my and my sister Twaypelt hanging out in owlclan as you see i got a little crazy with this update i just said this weirdly to see what i said click picture to enlarge it and here i am at a horse only party! (only members can go here so its like an members only party sorry non members!) I walked in and see this invisible person i don`t know how this happens so don`t ask.So here are today`s updates and ill be doing this from now on!-
Bramblelcaw

No comments:

Post a Comment