Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sandals and a weird thing on the log in!

Hi! Well here is  something that happened to me when I logged in! this weird bar at the top! Have you seen it?



What ever it is I hope to find out soon! Today`s new item is Sandals at the Summer Carnival! wow 14,000 tickets.Also i have worked on my things on the side and have made new music source and colored the fish finally and renamed the world thing and i have noticed i got some views from
New Zealand, Poland, Russia,Germany,Canada,Australia,Mexico,Netherlands! (click pictures to enlarge) and if you have heard the somebody i used to know on the music and you think the music dose not sound exact well its because the singers are only using 1 guitar to do all the music. Its pretty cool!





Also i am back for a whole week the computer i am currently on one dose not shut down so I am able to post every day!! Well Talk to you later Jammers have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment