Sunday, January 20, 2013

HATS

Hey jammers its been so long my computer is fixed so im gonna try this blogging on it sometimes ok :D
Any ways many new items for example the new hat stores! One can be found in Seirpa
XD wen i took this some penguin got in the pic so XD

Mt. Shiver!




And Canyons Pathway :D


Also a new things in Epic wonders!

a Garnet birth stone and a birth stone collecition :D



So many updates! Any ways also theres a new tribe now it has over 170 members! im one of them :D
Any ways its Tribe of the Glareing (Glareing means group of cats) the leader is Thorn
(Amberbrooke8) and Blade (StripedLilTiger)  its great just them to join and make a tribe name!

Well thats all for today jammers hope to see you around animal jam!
Comments plz XD

Ps: also come to StripedLilTigers den thats were the tribe is if you want to join!!!

                                                                          Blade


7 comments:

  1. There's more than one leader! Blade I think she's called. LOL GIVE HER SOME CREDIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're stepping on a seal. -Blade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you .-. I don't like my picture. It makes me look like a ruffian! Take a picture of Thorn. -Blade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was thinking of making a blog for our Tribe, can you help with the tech stuff? I'm a bit out of touch when it comes to that... -Blade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blade here. Made a Page.. More or Less... Check it out. Would like your help Blue, if you get the chance. I dunno what I'm doing! Just clicking random buttons for me!
    My Blog
    http://tribeglaring.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to crop me out

    ReplyDelete