Friday, February 8, 2013

Powerplaying :D and new song :D

Hey jammers! No new items today but this morning I saw a powerplayer!! So me and my sister did wat we do best -3- we start going crazy o.o here is a pic :D

Lol it got crazy its my sister in rl Momcdowell lols

Any ways if you like to role play and are in a battle they usally do something like this here is a pic!

(thats me demistrating it :D)

Also i added a new music called To the sky by owlcity :3 I heard it from the movielegend of the guardians  owls of ga hool lol i only saw a little though i missed a lot i love the books though but warriors are better o.o


Any ways thats all for today so here is another picture  I colored!!

This is the first pic i have ever colored o.o


Send me your pictures if you whant me to post them on one of my posts at
scruffywebkinz14@gmail.com

Have a great day and hope to see you around Animal jam bye!!



9 comments:

  1. i just got blocked for powerplaying.... but i didn't hurt anyone T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the person did not like your RP style. If you ever need help with rp just ask me :3

      Delete
    2. i said i will gill u all and got locked out someones den :I

      Delete
  2. SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT POWER PLAYING IS!!! I AM GOING CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Power playing is when you roleplay attack and you like break someones jaw in one hit. Kill them. Rip their stomachs open or rip there hearts out. Powerplays are the worst players

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power player: -kills in one hit snapping neck instantly nn nm nd-
    Me: -creeper voice- 8) I don't have a neck.

    ReplyDelete