Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tunnel Town and Contest!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for no post in a while I have been busy. Any ways a cool update has happened today!

                                    First in  Jam Mart Furniture for sale is a Wide Shelf!
           

                                   Another Cool update is Tunnel Town is available world wide!

                                           

Its available for IPad,IPhone, and IPod touch.
Not available for kindle fire, or Android.

I saw a post on Facebook yesterday talking about this app and this is what was in the comments!



Tunnel Town might be going to other devices soon!


If you get the app this weekend you get a Founder bunny! This Weekend only!





Also there is a post about the Animal Jam adventure The Phantom Portal!


Also a post about the adventures being open to every jammer! 

Also a post about how to get to the adventures and 7 Million phantoms have been defeated! Thats a lot!

The final post is about Cosmo and the Koalas!


Thats all of todays updates!




Last of all I have decided to do a music video contest! To enter you must make a music video on animal jam! I will be giving away items to the top 3!
It can be whatever song you like! Just make sure it dosent have a lot of bad words!

You can enter by going to my youtube account and giving me the link of the video!
Tell me your username and what song you did.
After that wait to see if you won!

Make sure to tell your friends of this contest!

Well jammers thats all fortoday so ill end of with a random picture!

^-^ Scruffy 

Any ways make sure to spread news of this blog around! And the contest! Also don't forget to enter the contest! Have a great day and hope to see you around animal jam! --Scruffywebkinz




1 comment:

  1. Scruffy, when I downloaded Tunnel Town on my Android, it was a success! Though, it is loading for ages! Can you help me? :'( :O

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete