Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Early New Years and Fabulous

Hey Jammers! Its the last day of the year of 2013 so I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS!

2013 has been a long year. Lots of good things have happened and bad things.
Other than that 2013 was a great year! Animal jam added lots of cool adventures. We got an amazing Diamond shop with cool items! And so much more!

Now for todays new item!


Knitted Sweater sold for 550 gems at the Hot Coca Hut.
It comes in the colors Pink, Dark Blue, Red, Green,  Purple, White, Black, and Orange.

And I think I look amazing in the sweater.

I am 

this morning.

Anyway. Thats all fortoday so here are a few videos of some good music and funny videos made this year!
Happy New Years Jammers and thanks for still reading my blog even though im not that good with keeping up with it! You jammers are the best!












1 comment:

  1. (Belated) Happy New Year! :-D

    And I just viewed your blog today, and it's pretty PAWsome! Keep up the good work!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete