Saturday, April 19, 2014

Giraffes, Instagram and Updates!

Hey Jammers! I'm back from a long break. Sorry I have not been keeping up with the blog so well. I've been REALLY REALLY busy! Anyways! Lets get to today's post!


Giraffes are back from there journey and are now available to buy!
Now one animal is back but who is coming now?
What animals do you think these are? Leave your answer in the comments below!

A thanks from AJHQ!

There is a new and cool update to the Adventures in Animal Jam! If you play hard mode on THE SEARCH FOR GREELY you will one piece of a cool set of armor! Phantom Armor! 
With this armor you can look awesome running around as a Phantom!

Last of all Earth day is coming soon! Do something to help the earth. Go outside and pick up litter, plant a tree, turn off any lights your not using or go outside and play! There are many ways to help our Earth!
Plus in the Medical Center you can learn fun facts about Giraffes! Plus you get to watch a video about AJHQ adopting a Giraffe at a zoo! Its Awesome! 

Now that the daily post is over I am going to make a few changes to the blog. First I'm going to update the banner on the top 2nd I'm going to add my Instagram account to the side! If you ever wanna follow me just look up alexandrascruffy! I post everyday and Post lots of funny Pokemon Pictures! I let people name the Pokemon I catch and I will be adding a little bit of Animal Jam pictures to my account! Last of all the updates is I am going to start a story page! I will create a Warrior Cats story, a Minecraft, and a Pokemon story. 
Well that is all for now Jammers! See you around Jamma!



1 comment: