Friday, September 7, 2012

Golden Thrones of Engraved Birds

Hi Jammers, Peak here filling in for Scruffy. Today, we have a mystery on a wall, a new name tag, and an awesome new item!

To begin with, has anyone else noticed the strange engravings on the Claws 'N Paws shop wall? I just did; it looks like a honeycomb? Has this been there before? Seems like I wasn't looking close enough! Perhaps it signals a new pet?


Next, I saw a name tag of the Daily Explorer's reporter! Like snowyclaw said, you can now see these name tags all over Jamaa. I'll keep this Jammer's identity a secret, just keep your eyes open for other cool reporters!


 (Mind me, I'll do this like I'm used to doing this...)
Friday's new item: Golden Throne (Epic Wonders)


Have a Great Day and Keep on Jamming! See you around Jamaa!


3 comments:

  1. Ok, Scruffy...Sorry, I couldn't resist the design...If you don't quite find it to your liking, we can easily change it. :D
    Thank you, tell me if I have crossed into territory you don't want me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i love it! i was thinking what about every month we cange templates this month is your month and next is mine? sounds cool right?

    ReplyDelete