Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graham Fountain and More!

Hi! Today`s new item is a Graham fountain! Sold at the monkeys only party!



Justin Bieber: HI! Would you like an auto graph?
Me: What?
Justin: An Auto Graph. Would you like one?
Me:...Who are you again?
Justin: Are you kidding me? It's me, Justin!
Me: I don't think I know a Justin...
Justin Bieber: JUSTIN! JUSTIN BIEBER!!
Me: Oh. I think I heard that name before...
Justin: yeah...?
Me: Yeah, When my dad was listening to the radio.
You have a really good singing voice.
Justin: Thanks.
Me: Yeah.. So are your a tomboy or something?
Justin: ... What...? A TOMBOY?
Me: Yeah, your wearing boy's clothes.
Justin: . . . O_O
XD
Post on Profile If you hate Justin Bieber C:

Of course i added this XD

99% Of Teens Would Cry If Justin Bieber Was About To Jump Off The Top Of A Skyscraper. 1% Would Sit Back With Some Popcorn, Shades, And Yell,"DO A BACK FLIP!!",Copy And Paste This To Your Sniff if your that 1% 

 1% is me :3

THINGS TO DO IN WALMART
1.Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.

2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.

3. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

4. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

5. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

6. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

14. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things XD
Stolen from my freind Raventalon XD

Ill add more Tommarow :3 have a Great day and hope to see you around Animal jam!


4 comments:

  1. They are quite comical, but I'm not sure we should add anything with bad words, religion, etc... Sorry, just some of our readers might be offended...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I really don't want to abuse my power, but I needed to clean up a few things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol its ok :3 some one asked me to add it thats all

    ReplyDelete